Featured Artist: No Deadline
We are always on the lookout for instant film photographers! We welcome you to submit a body of work for consideration. We accept submissions of collections, projects, and single images for our blog and publications. Submit 10-12 images, artist biography, artist statement, and selected press and exhibitions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Only .jpg files will be accepted.
2) Images must be 1500px on the shortest side at 72dpi.
3) No photo-shopped borders are watermarks. (Original Polaroid Frames Encouraged!)
1) Submit a detailed artist biography (300 word minimum). Please include where you were born, how you started with instant photography, your influences, where you studied, what you career is, etc.
2) Submit a detailed artist statement (300 word minimum). Please include what you are attempting to achieve with your instant work, what drives you to do instant photography, and a detailed technical explanation of your process.
3) Submit a detailed artist resume that includes all recent and notable exhibitions, features, and interviews - with links, locations, and specific dates.
1) The subject line of your email should indicate what call you are submitting for. For Example: "Featured Artist Submission - Your Name Here- Name of Series".
2) Please ATTACH your images to the email. Do not embed them, don't attach a google drive or dropbox link. A single .zip file is acceptable. Please name your zip file: "Call for Entry - Your Name Here- Name of Series".
3) Please do not send PDF or Text Files. Please put all information into the body of the email.
Specific information needed for each Submissive:
1) Your name as you would like it to appear.
2) Location - Be specific!
3) Titles for each of your photographs. Write out each title exactly as you would like it to appear.
4) Email address in the text of the email.
5) Website Address and Social Media Links.
Note: Do to the large amount of submissions we receive you may not receive a response. Though we try out best to respond to everyone, we do not guarantee a response. Thank you for understanding.