call for entries
Online Group Exhibition: "Happy Accidents" - Deadline: 08/15/17
This is our first open call for entries for our monthly themed online group exhibition! This month's theme will be "Happy Accidents". Please submit up to two images with your name and website link for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org The online group exhibition will go up 09/05/17!
Featured Artist: No Deadline
We are always on the lookout for instant film photographers! We welcome you to submit a body of work for consideration. We accept submissions of collections, projects, and single images for our blog and publications. Submit 15+ images, artist biography, artist statement, and selected press and exhibitions to email@example.com.
Expired Eight Q&A: No Deadline
Do you shoot expired instant film? We want to hear from you! Simply email us for a request for the Q&A questions along with 15+ images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to take over our Instagram for five days! Simply email us your proposal along with 15+ images, and a 150 word artist biography and statement to email@example.com.
1) Only .jpg files will be accepted.
2) Images must be 1500px on the shortest side at 72dpi.
3) No photo-shopped borders are watermarks. (Original Polaroid Frames Encouraged!)
1) Submit a detailed artist biography (300 word minimum). Please include where you were born, how you started with instant photography, your influences, where you studied, what you career is, etc.
2) Submit a detailed artist statement (300 word minimum). Please include what you are attempting to achieve with your instant work, what drives you to do instant photography, and a detailed technical explanation of your process.
3) Submit a detailed artist resume that includes all recent and notable exhibitions, features, and interviews - with links, locations, and specific dates.
1) The subject line of your email should indicate what call you are submitting for. For Example: "Featured Artist Submission - Your Name Here- Name of Series".
2) Please ATTACH your images to the email. Do not embed them, don't attach a google drive or dropbox link. A single .zip file is acceptable. Please name your zip file: "Call for Entry - Your Name Here- Name of Series".
3) Please do not send PDF or Text Files. Please put all information into the body of the email.
Specific information needed for each Submissive:
1) Your name as you would like it to appear.
2) Location - Be specific!
3) Titles for each of your photographs. Write out each title exactly as you would like it to appear.
4) Email address in the text of the email.
5) Website Address and Social Media Links.